Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Beginning

Well here it is - the start of my very own blog. Who'd of thunk it. This is due to the inspiration of my youngest daughter, Dr. Beth, who has her very own blog, a most entertaining account of her life. She is living her life to the fullest - something I am sucking into my soul as the right thing to do.

I am most happy with my life - my health is good - I eat like an absolute king because of what my wonderful wife Bj puts in front of me to eat - I can say it is in most cases - gourmet to say the least. And I am particularly happy because my priorities are in order. My relationship with my Lord and Savior is primary to my existance. Because I have turned my life over to him, I have a sense of peace like never before.

I am currently reading the book of Revelation, the last book in the Bible. What Jesus reveals, we have to look forward to in the future dead or alive. The web site that I am using was recommended by Charlotte who is in our small group. You can preview it at http://www.prophecyupdate.com/the_revelation.htm . Jesus Christ visits John, the last remaining disciple, at the time had been imprisoned on the island of Patmos in the Aegean Sea. The year was approximately 95 AD. He tells John to write down what he is experiencing so that we all can benefit from what he reveals. For those of us who study it, God blesses us as recorded in Rev 1:3. It is most fascinating when he talks about the seven churches which existed at the time and whose existence reveal the seven time periods in the future that the world will go through. Most theologians believe that we are in the seventh time period which could mean the second coming is near. All I can say is that it is a most interesting read.

My interest has rekindled for the currency market. My friend Katharyne, who with her husband are going to singing this weekend at the local lutheran church, has stuck with currency while I went back to real estate full time. She has been successful recently and is very good about sharing her techniques. To digress, Katharyne and her husband Stephen will be singing The Prayer, recorded by Celine Dion and performed with Josh Groban, and Andrea Bocelli. Check it out on YouTube. Our small group will be attending the service. This means attending Central Christian at a later service which is out of our routine.

It has been a great start.